Status: Full Time, Non-Exempt
Seeking an Executive Assistant to Help bring the Gospel where is has never been! God is using Beyond to change the world by starting viral movements of the gospel among unreached people. We’re seeking individuals who are sold out to Jesus and who want to be a part of this global transformation. Your God-given skills and abilities are needed. We ask that you consider if God is calling you to change your world.
Position Summary: Under the direction of the Chief Operating Officer of Beyond, support the President and Chief Executive Officer as well as other Administrators in organizing tasks, filing systems, meetings and daily activities.
- Strong organizational skills and experience.
- Willingness and ability to design and coach regarding best organizational practices.
- Ability to utilize software and organizational processes to develop and maintain electronic and paper files, email and
- Ability to organize and manage a busy CEO calendar.
- Ability to provide good customer service both internally and externally
- Provide Administrative support to the President and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and the Chief Operating Officer (COO) and Development (VP of Development). Job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Assess current calendar, activities, tasks and meetings and make scheduling recommendations and after consultation
schedule to those involved to achieve efficient organizational practices.
- Manage the President and CEO’s calendar.
- Correspondences and communications with vendors, board members, leadership personnel, key partners, and others.
- Preparation and distribution of agendas, reports, packets, and documents for board and donor meetings, as well as speaking engagements and other gatherings.
- Handle travel and other logistical arrangements for the President and CEO including transportation and lodging reservations.
- Perform routine administrative work including mail pick up and distribution, filing, copying, correspondence.
- Assume ownership, responsibility, coordination for meetings and special events including hospitality and other
- Front office guest and visitor reception functions of monitoring, greeting, and escorting guests and visitors.
Essential skills and experience:
- 3 – 5 years professional Administrative experience.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills along with the ability to work in a complex and dynamic environment.
- Ability to relate to special needs of cross-cultural workers.
- Time Management: the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Interpersonal skills: the ability to work collaboratively with multiple people, varying position levels and departments
providing strong, positive customer service.
- Commitment to God, the mission of Act Beyond and organizational objectives.
Valued but not required skills and experience:
- Non-profit accounting
- Cross-cultural missions/ministry
Physical demands and work environment:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. (Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
- Physical demands: While performing duties of the job, employee is occasionally required to type on a keyboard; stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Work environment: the noise level in the immediate work environment is usually moderate.