When you give to Beyond, you can be sure that your gift
will be handled properly.
Here are a few reasons why:
- In the United States, Beyond is a member of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA) and MissioNexus. All accounts are audited annually, which ensures your gift is wisely used.
- We have tax-deductible status in the US with the IRS as a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation and in Canada as a Registered Charitable Society. See our latest 990.
- All finances are subject to regular review by a board executive committee and the U.S. Board of Directors.
- Our fundraising and administrative costs (including support for administrative personnel in North America) are low, using a combined total of just 20% of total mission income. All other funds go directly toward the support of missionaries and their ministries to people in need.
- Beyond has received a 3-star rating from Charity Navigator.
God’s Impact Through Beyond and Local Partners
Reproducing Churches and Leaders
**Totals include both “new” groups that year and losses from previous years.
Return on Spiritual Investment:
New Baptized Disciples Per $100,000 Spent
Making an Impact with Each Donation