We share a vision to reach all unreached people and see Jesus’ command—to make disciples of all nations—fulfilled.
(Habakkuk 2:14; Luke 4:18-19; Matthew 24:14, 28:19-20; Revelation 5:9, 7:9).
We catalyze Disciple Making Movements to transform Unreached People Groups. We launch apostolic teams to equip everyday men, women and children to disciple their own people directly, quickly and exponentially. Lives and whole communities are transformed by disciples making disciples in what can only be called a movement of God.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
We believe in one God, eternally existent in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious death and atonement through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of God the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory. We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, faith in our Lord Jesus Christ and regeneration by the Holy Spirit are essential. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life. We believe all Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness (2 Timothy 3:16). We believe in the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body and life eternal. We believe in the spiritual unity of the Church, which is the body of Christ, composed of all who are regenerated through faith in our Lord Jesus Christ. We affirm the Lausanne Covenant.
OUR CORE VALUES
We commit to live these radical, reproducing, real and relational core values.
- God’s Glory (It’s all about God). God is the Author and Empowerer of Movements. God defines the timing and plan. He asks people to carry out His plans, but movements are His work and for His glory.
- Extraordinary Prayer : (Pray big, pray hard)Prayer is the primary means by which God accomplishes His mission through us. We prioritize persistent prayer (1 Thessalonians 5:17) to deepen our intimacy with God, to listen carefully to God in order that He can fulfill His plans through us beyond what we can imagine by filling us with the faith and courage to risk whatever it takes to follow and obey Him.
- Obedience and Faith: (Obey God and go for it) God’s Scripture (not tradition, culture, or denominational standards) is our foundation and standard for all belief, practices and strategies. We show our love for God by obeying Him in everything (John 14:16). Prayer and obedience help generate in us the pioneering faith needed to catalyze movements to Christ among least-reached peoples.
- Disciples Making Disciples, Churches Starting Churches, Leaders Making Leaders – (Go viral and multiply)We seek to develop obedient disciples, churches and leaders with the vision and capacity to multiply themselves through many generations of obedient disciples, churches, and leaders (2 Tim 2:2). We equip leaders to carry out the tasks (rather than fulfilling these roles ourselves) through “on the job” modeling, training, apprenticeship, mentoring, and coaching, following biblical and proven reproducible methods to reproduce fruit in and through others. True leaders raise up and equip leaders who reproduce leaders and serve others (Mark 10:45).
- Careful Evaluation, Real Change – (Do what needs to be done). We combine honesty, transparency and courage with careful metrics to monitor, evaluate and report on what is actually happening and the impact of our work. We readily stop doing what does not work in order to find and pursue what does work.
- Pursue Excellence: (Do it well) We are committed to seek excellence in all we do, believing this honors God. As individuals and teams, we model and actively apply life-long learning and courageous innovation in order to do whatever God asks us to do to accomplish the mission.
- Healthy people, healthy families, healthy teams, and healthy movements – (Live abundantly). We give attention to our physical, spiritual, emotional and relational well-being, in the conviction that this honors God and is essential for reproducing healthy disciples, churches, leaders and movements.
- Interdependent – (Do it together) We develop lean apostolic teams of same, near and far culture workers who work together engaging the lost, discipling whole peoples and reproducing churches. These teams focus on fulfilling our shared vision and mission. Members are accountable to each other, helping each other develop and grow into Christ-like behavior and in skill. We will partner with like-minded Great Commission organizations to do the same (Phil. 2:1-4).