We share a vision to reach all unreached people and see Jesus’ command—
to make disciples of all nations—fulfilled.
(Habakkuk 2:14; Luke 4:18-19; Matthew 24:14, 28:19-20; Revelation 5:9, 7:9).
We catalyze Church Planting Movements to transform
Unreached People Groups.
We commit to live these radical, reproducing, real and relational core values.
- God’s Glory (It’s all about God). God is the Author and Empowerer of Movements. God defines the timing and plan. He asks people to carry out His plans, but movements are His work and for His glory.
- Extraordinary Prayer : (Pray big, pray hard)Prayer is the primary means by which God accomplishes His mission through us. We prioritize persistent prayer (1 Thessalonians 5:17) to deepen our intimacy with God, to listen carefully to God in order that He can fulfill His plans through us beyond what we can imagine by filling us with the faith and courage to risk whatever it takes to follow and obey Him.
- Obedience and Faith: (Obey God and go for it) God’s Scripture (not tradition, culture, or denominational standards) is our foundation and standard for all belief, practices and strategies. We show our love for God by obeying Him in everything (John 14:16). Prayer and obedience help generate in us the pioneering faith needed to catalyze movements to Christ among least-reached peoples.
- Disciples Making Disciples, Churches Starting Churches, Leaders Making Leaders – (Go viral and multiply)We seek to develop obedient disciples, churches and leaders with the vision and capacity to multiply themselves through many generations of obedient disciples, churches, and leaders (2 Tim 2:2). We equip leaders to carry out the tasks (rather than fulfilling these roles ourselves) through “on the job” modeling, training, apprenticeship, mentoring, and coaching, following biblical and proven reproducible methods to reproduce fruit in and through others. True leaders raise up and equip leaders who reproduce leaders and serve others (Mark 10:45).
- Careful Evaluation, Real Change – (Do what needs to be done). We combine honesty, transparency and courage with careful metrics to monitor, evaluate and report on what is actually happening and the impact of our work. We readily stop doing what does not work in order to find and pursue what does work.
- Pursue Excellence: (Do it well) We are committed to seek excellence in all we do, believing this honors God. As individuals and teams, we model and actively apply life-long learning and courageous innovation in order to do whatever God asks us to do to accomplish the mission.
- Healthy people, healthy families, healthy teams, and healthy movements – (Live abundantly). We give attention to our physical, spiritual, emotional and relational well-being, in the conviction that this honors God and is essential for reproducing healthy disciples, churches, leaders and movements.
- Interdependent – (Do it together) We develop lean apostolic teams of same, near and far culture workers who work together engaging the lost, discipling whole peoples and reproducing churches. These teams focus on fulfilling our shared vision and mission. Members are accountable to each other, helping each other develop and grow into Christ-like behavior and in skill. We will partner with like-minded Great Commission organizations to do the same (Phil. 2:1-4).